CDT Links

April 24-Travel Day

Today begins with a 6:05 AM flight from Sacramento, California to Tucson, Arizona with a brief layover in Phoenix, Arizona. I'll be on the airport shuttle at 4 AM! I'm checking my backpack and praying it arrives safely in Tucson.


After arriving in Tucson, I'll grab lunch and catch a city bus to the Tucson Grayhound bus station. From there I have a 4.5 hour bus ride to Lordsburg, New Mexico.


After checking into my motel, and retrieving the resupply box I mailed to myself in Lordsburg (you can't carry stove fuel on the plane),  I'll eat dinner, repack my backpack (again) and get ready for an early morning shuttle to the border. Hopefully I can get a few hours sleep before my alarm goes off at 5:00 AM on Wednesday morning!

Comments

Unknown said…
And he's Off! Well almost. One more day of details before the main event. We pray that God will give you strength and wisdom over the coming months and that you will continue to be an inspiration to everyone who has ever had a dream. This will be the one.
Anonymous said…
Hi Pastor Loren - looking forward to hearing and seeing your pics of your great adventure. May the Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you, and give you peace every step of your way. And of course, keep you safe. I am looking forward to hearing about what the Lord is going to teach you and speak to you during this journey of one on one time with Him. Blessings to you.

Denise Hughes