- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I know my last blog post said there won't be any updates for a few days, but thanks to the magic of blogger, it turns out I can write and schedule a blog post in advance (who knew). So while I am hiking through the New Mexico Bootheel, you can check out some additional reading material for all things Continental Divide Trail.
For those of you who still have a Facebook account, there are two Facebook Groups dedicated to the Continental Divide Trail that may be of interest to you. These groups are very active during the hiking season and are used by hikers, trail angels, and support agencies to share current news about the trail. Below are links:
In addition to Facebook, there is a great blog I've enjoyed reading. The author, Mac, hiked the Continental Divide Trail 2017, and I enjoy reading about his adventure. His posts do include some "colorful" language...you have been warned. Here is a link to get you started:
Don't let the above material distract you from your primary reading project this year...my blog. Thanks for your encouraging comments and prayer. I am blessed to be hiking the again!
Loren

Comments