- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
August 18
I could tell you how many miles I hiked today, but what makes today important and special is that it is Loren and Eva Mauch's 34th wedding anniversary. We were married in Craig Chapel on the campus of Bethany Bible College in Scotts Valley, California on August 18, 1984. The school name changed twice since then and finally closed, but our marriage is still going strong. I am so thankful for the years we have had together. This year we remember the date of our wedding while separated by over 1,000 miles, but we will celebrate our anniversary in late September or early October when I return home from the CDT. (Don't worry, I sent flowers.)
Thank you Eva for marrying me and putting up with me for 34 years. I look forward to the future with excitement knowing we will spend it together. I miss you and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Happy Anniversary,
Loren
Comments
We love you both!